Shelter In Place 31-Piece Survival Kit
The UST Shelter-In-Place Kit contains an assortment of essential supplies you may need in an emergency. This kit has everything you need for your family to safely have a shelter in place during a severe storm. All emergency preparedness items are enclosed in a re-sealable bright orange bucket.
- (1) 10-Day Lantern (batteries included) – 26 hour run time on high (250 lumens), 240 hour run time on low (21 lumens)
- (1) Utility Cord – 45ft of heavy duty nylon cord
- (4) Reflective Emergency Blankets – conserves up to 90% of body heat
- (1) Hear-Me Whistle – Waterproof whistle emits a shrill sound
- (1) Wire Saw – Cuts easily through wood, rubber and plastic
- (1) Mag Bar – Magnesium bar striker
- (4) Emergency Ponchos
- (1) Survival Card Multi-Tool – Compass, magnifier, can/bottle opener, screwdrivers, wrench, striker and knife edge all-in-one
- (1) Bandage Kit – An assortment of first aid supplies needed to treat a variety of minor injuries
- (1) 2″ x 72″ (5 x 183cm) Peel Away Duct Tape
- (4) 6″ (15cm) Light Sticks – Battery-free emergency lighting
- (1) 2.0 Gallon Bucket with Lid
Weight: 4.5 lbs (2 kg)
Dimensions: 9.5" x 10.5"