Flip 20 Recharger USB Portable Battery Charger
Make It A Kit
Add these items to maximize your experience.
With the simple plug and play design, the Flip 20 Recharger will immediately start charging your device as soon as it’s plugged in.
2 Ways to Recharge the Flip 20:
To fully charge the Flip 20 Recharger’s 5200mAh Battery:
1: Simply plug it in to any USB power source (4 hours to fully charge)
2. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel (not included, 5-10 hours to fully charge)
Using passive charge technology you can charge your phone and your Flip 20 Recharger at the same time.
How many times will the Flip 20 Recharger charge your device?
The Flip 20 will not only charge up your smartphone in about 2 hours, but is also compatible with GPS units, headlamps and fitness trackers. So whether you’re hiking, biking, camping or traveling the Flip 20 can easily stow and go.
Because of its ability to hold its charge for 3 or more months without being used, the Flip 20 Recharger also performs well as a back–up charger in case of power outage.
Flip 20 Unboxing:
- Charge your smartphone twice on one charge
- Stow and go. Lightweight design makes it easy to pack in your bag, pack, car, ANYWHERE
- Plug and Play design makes it super easy to operate
- 2 ways to recharge: Any USB source or USB solar panel
- Built in 4 light battery indicator, never guess how much power is left
- Shut off feature preserves battery power when your device is fully charged
- Retains a charge for up to 3 months
What's In The Box
- Flip 20 Recharger
- USB to Mini USB Cord
|Unit weight||4.6 ounces (130 g)|
|L x W x H||3.7" x 1.63" x 0.83" inches (9.4 x 4.1 x 2.1 cm)|
|Battery capacity||18.7 Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh) Li-ion NMC|
|Battery cycles times||hundreds of cycles|
|Shelf life||Keep plugged in, or charge every 3 - 6 months|
|Management system||Charging and low-battery protection built-in|
|Full charge||USB Power Source: 4 hours
Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 5 - 10 hours
|Ports||USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)