The BioLite BaseCamp is a complete off-grid cooking and energy solution for groups, powered by wood. Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, you can make wood-fired meals and charge your devices all at the same time.
Large Format Cooking
BioLite’s BaseCamp comes with a grill top big enough to cook 8 burgers at once. Side fuel entry keeps flames consistent and strong. A one-touch lever disperses or concentrates flame to transform cooking surface seamlessly, from grill to boil, giving you total control of the of the stovetop.
Create 5 Watts of on-demand electricity with onboard storage while cooking, you’ll be able to charge your USB devices while enjoying a wood fired, smoke-free meal. Feedback dashboard lets you know strength of the fire and how much power is being generated.
Grill-to-FunctionalityOne-touch lever disperses or concentrates flame to transform cooking surface seamlessly
1. Bucket Handle - For easy portability
2. Group Format - Large surface area fits 8 burgers
3. Grill-To-Boil Lever - Transform flame at the flip of a switch
4. Powerpack - 5 Watt output to charge your gear
5. Smart LED Dashboard - Monitor your fire & power
6. Burn Chamber - Powerful combustion and easy refueling via side entry
7. Fuel Rack - Keep fuel stable up to 20”
8. Ash Tray - Keep your site clean
9. Folding Legs - For adjustable cooking height and sensitive surfaces
BioLite’s patented core technology captures the waste heat of the stove through a heat probe. Then it converts it into usable electricity using a thermoelectric generator which then powers a fan and sends surplus energy to the USB charging port. Have a hot meal with no waste, no smoke, no need for petroleum products, all while creating your own source of green energy.
Solid Construction: Made of stainless steel, cast iron and high temperature plastic
- Large Group Cooking: 13.25" diameter / 138 square inch grill surface easily fits 8 burgers
- Powerpack with Onboard Battery: 5 Watt @ 5V USB output to charge your devices
- Integrated 2200mAh Lithium ion battery stores energy to use later, even without a fire
- Smart LED Dashboard: Monitor your power generation and battery level
- Grill-to-Boil Lever: Transform flame from dissipated heat for grilling to direct heat for boiling, at the flip of a switch
- Basket handle and foldable legs makes for easy portability
What's In The Box
- BioLite BaseCamp
- Fuel Rack
- Ash Tray
- BioLite USB FlexLight
Specifications Cooktop 13.25" diameter (33.66 cm) Weight 17.92 lbs (8.16 kg) Battery Lithium Ion, 2200 mAh Charging Time 30 min of charging (bases on a strong fire) = 5 hours talk time, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio Fuel Solid biomass only
(twigs, firewood, wood chunks, etc)
USB Power Output 5 watt @ 5V
charging times by strength of fire
Compatible Devices Powers most USB-chargeable devices Materials Stainless steel, cast iron, high-temperature plastic