Venture 30 Recharger USB Battery Pack
Make It A Kit
Add these items to maximize your experience.
Tenacious enough to survive a rainstorm and small enough to fit in your back pocket, the Venture 30 Recharger goes where you want to go. Simultaneously charge two of your must have USB devices (ie. Smartphone, tablets, MP3 playes etc) with the 2 built-in high speed charging ports.
How It Works?
2 Ways to Charge the Venture 30:
Charge via USB port : 4 hours
Charge via Solar Panel (not included) : 8-9 hours
How Many Times Will the Venture Charge Your Device?
|Headlamps (4 Watt-Hours)||5-10 Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||3-5 Charges|
|GoPro (5 Watt-Hours)||5 Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||3 Chargers|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge|
Then take it anywhere – out in the rain, on dusty roads – the Venture 30 can handle the elements with its IPX6 weatherproof rating.
Never search for your charging cable. Tangle-free charging for your phone and tablets with built-in micro USB cable. The indicator light, which can double as a flashlight, makes this a must-have item for power outages and camping trips.
- Portable USB outlets for your smartphones, tablets, GoPro and other USB devices
- Powerful 7,800 mAh lithium battery
- IPX6 Waterproof rating: from the beach, boat or caught in the rain, this battery pack can handle it
- Flexible charging options: via any USB port (wall or computer) or USB solar panel
- Dual 2.4A high speed ports, capable of pumping out the fastest charge possible simultaneously
- Ultra portable: weighing only 8.8 ounces
- Perfect gift for the person on the go
- Unlimited Power with Nomad 7 Solar Panel
What's In The Box
- Venture 30 Recharger
|Unit weight||8.8 ounces (250 g)|
|L x W x H||4.5" x 3.25" x 1" inches (11.4 x 8.25 x 2.5 cm)|
|Battery capacity||7800 mAh Li-ion NMC (29 Wh)|
|Battery cycles times||hundreds of cycles|
|Full charge||USB Power Source: 5 hours
Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 8-16 hours
Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 6-12 hours
Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 5-6 hours
|Ports||USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max, regulated)
USB-micro Port (input): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max)
|Waterproof IPX Rating||IPX6|