With even more power and added features, the Black Diamond Spot Headlamp is a popular headlamp for everything from late-night rappels to pre-dawn ski tours.
Now with 130 lumens of bright, fully adjustable light, the Spot also features our new PowerTap Technology, which allows for quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustments with just a finger tap to the side of the Spot's touch sensitive housing.
The Spot's bright, powerful beam is ideal for finding anchors or illuminating the trail, while its proximity mode handles camp tasks, tent reading and gearing up at the car. A handy lock mode keeps the light from turning on accidentally in your pack or pocket.
- One TriplePower LED, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 130 lumens (max setting)
- PowerTap Technology allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- Red night-vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low profile design uses three AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX 4 waterproof: protects against splashing or sprayed
- water from any angle
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
|Weight (with batteries)||3.25 ounces|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 1.6 x 1.4 inches|
|LED Type||1 TriplePower
4 SinglePower (2 white, 2 red)
|Beam Type||Flood / Spot|
|Average Run Time||High: 50 hours
Low: 200 hours
|Beam Distance||High: 75 meters
Low: 8 meters
|Light Output||High: 130 lumens
Low: 4 lumens
|Features||Strobes, Dimmer, Red Light mode|