- The BioLite CampStove provides communal warmth and a place to cook, just like a campfire but with smokeless flames (no stingy eyes) and all the while generating electricity to charge up your LED lights, smartphones and other small USB devices.
Perfect energy source to have on your camping trips, in your emergency preparedness kit or set up in the backyard for s'mores.
Eliminate the need to carry heavy fuel: this lightweight backpacking stove uses twigs to start and and fuel a smokeless fire.
Charge your USB gadgets:By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity (2 watts), the BioLite CampStove will recharge your phones, lights, POV cameras and other USB portables.
Always Prepared: When the power goes out, this portable stove will enable you to cook simple meals and keep in touch with family and the news by keeping your phone charged.
1. Thermoelectric Generator - Generate usable electricity from the heat of the fire
2. Watt USB Port - Charge devices like smartphones, headlamps, LED lights
3. Internal Fan and Gas Jets - HI/LO fan settings circulate air into the fire for improved combustion and efficiency
4. Scalloped Pot Stand - Triangulates pots and pans for stable cooking surface and diverts flames away from powerpack
5. Honeycomb Heat Mesh - Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
6. Lightweight Aluminum Legs - Fold up and away for nested portability
- Burn sticks and twigs as fuel - never need to buy, carry or stove another gas canister
- Cook on a smokeless fire, avoid stinging eyes
- Relax and cook a meal while your smartphone, headlamps, LED lights are charging
- For 20 min. of charging with a strong fire gives you about 60 min. of talk time on most smartphones
- During a full burn, you can boil 1 liter of water in as little as 4 min. 30 sec.
- Ultra portable: weighing under 2 lbs
What's In the Box
- BioLite Camp Stove
- USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
- Stuff Sack
|Dimensions||Height: 8.25 inches (209.6 mm)
Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
|Weight||2.06 lbs (33 oz)|
(twigs, pinecones, wood pellets,etc)
|Fire Quality||1.6 oz (46 grams) of wood to boil
1 liter of water
|Fire Power Output||Peak: 3.4 kW (low)
5.5 kW (hi)
|Boil Time||4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water
Boiling times vary by strength of fire
|Compatible Devices||Powers most USB-chargeable devices|
|USB Power Output||Max Continuous: 2W @ 5V
Peak: 4W @ 5V