Aquapac 788 Wet & Dry Backpack
Whether you're commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, the Aquapac 788 Wet & Dry Backpack is a fully-featured waterproof backpack that will protect your gear from the elements
What does 'Stormproof' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): 12"W x 21"H x 12"D
What size do I need?
This backpack has a 25 Liter capacity. Enough to carry a 17" Laptop, a change of clothes and a small lunch. The external mesh pockets will each hold a 2L water bottle, magazine or tripod
The lashtabs on each chest strap and main bag are enough to carabiner on a bicycle helmet or pouch
Materials: 210D PU-Coated Fabrics Taped Seams
- Full-size waterproof internal pocket - Allows you to separate your wet and dry things (or dirty and clean things) stowed safely in the same bag
- Pocket can be used for hydration bladder - Add in a bladder and clip the hose to the carabiner supplied, to stay hydrated on the trail.
- TPU-coated fabric with taped seams - Water can't seep in through the seams, even where they are sewn
- Proven roll-seal - Quick and easy closure which provides excellent sealing against the elements
- Removable back support/seat - Take it out to dry it quickly after a soaking, or protect yourself when sitting on rough terrain
- Integral light-lash - Add a light to your back, or clip on your helmet to stay hands-free
- Breathable mesh straps - Quick-drying and breathable mesh straps are lightweight and comfortable
- Reflective logo print - Be seen at night with reflective ink on your back, but be subtle in daylight
- Sternum and waist straps - Keep the backpack securely in place when you are moving on the trail. And remove the waist strap if you don't need it
- Carabiner lashes - So you can attach your map-case, water-bottle or safety equipment to keep it convenient and hands-free
- 100% PVC-Free- Stays supple and crack-free even when it's really cold
- Internal pockets in yellow - So you can see to the bottom of the bag easily
- Clear key pocket - No need to scrabble around inside the bag for those small items
- External mesh-pockets - Keep a bottle or pump quick and easy to get to
- Full 5-Year Warranty