Aquapac 750 60L Noatak Wet & Drybag
What does 'Stormproof' Mean?
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): 12"W x 21"H x 12"D
Volume: 60 Liters
Materials: 70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with Taped Seams
- Internal Wet and Dry sections
- Supplied with 2 shoulderstraps for use as a backpack or shoulder bag
- Super light-weight waterproof fabrics make these great day-bags
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak
- Integral lashtab: perfect for lashing it down to a deck
- Constructed with TPU-coated fabric to keep water out
- Made of Ripstop Nylon. Ripstop is a woven fabric that has an extra thread added to the weave which stops a tear or rip from travelling across or down the fabric