Aquapac 025 Stormproof Padded DryBag
Aquapac 025 Stormproof Padded DryBag : Carrying a laptop or other valuables on the water could easily become a recipe for disaster, so lash them down in Aquapac's padded drybag and worry no more.
What does 'Stormproof' Mean?:
The roll-seal system used on this Aquapac has been used successfully on drybags for years. With a very simple 3 or 4 folds of the opening and then clipping 2 buckles in place, you can guarantee that the hardest rain or spray will be kept off your expensive gear. Whilst we don't recommend that you submerge our Stormproof pouches, they should also protect against accidental dropping into puddles if they're retrieved quickly.
Dimensions of case (flat, closed): 12.2" W x 16.5" H x 3.5"D
Materials: 70D PU-Coated Ripstop Nylon with Taped Seams
- Foam-padded for protection against minor knocks and bumps
- Lashtab to tie it down to deck or luggage rack
- Adaptable shoulderstrap so you carry it as you prefer
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak
- Integral lashtab is perfect for lashing it down to a deck
- Full 5-Year Warranty