100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Our Price: $169.99
Make It A Kit
Add these items to maximize your experience.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds and snow loads.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
Connectors: Waterproof IP65 MC4 connectors makes it easy to connect to other applications
|RNG-100D||100 Watts||Monocrystalline||MC4 connectors||47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in||16.5 lbs|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||Short Circuit Current (Isc)||Operating Module
|Maximum System Voltage||Cells Efficiency||Maximum Series Fuse Rating|
|18.9V||5.29A||22.5V||5.75A||-40C to +90C||600 VDC||19.0%||15A|
|No. of Cells||36 (4x9)|
|Frame||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Front Glass||3.2 mm (0.13 inches) Tempered Glass|
|Junction Box||IP65 rated|
|Output Cables||600 mm (23.6 in)
4.0 mm (0.006 inches)
|Fire Rating||Class C|