Powerful yet portable, the Solar Gorilla Solar Laptop charger is the perfect solution for charging your electronics while off the grid.
On location, on safari, up a mountain or simply on the move, the Solar Gorilla solar laptop charger gives you power anywhere under the sun. SolarGorilla’s 24 volt and 5 volt USB socket make it the ultimate renewable powerstation for your notebook, cell phone, iPod and many other devices.
How the Solar Gorilla Solar Laptop Charger works:
Step 1: Simply open the Solar Gorilla Solar Laptop charger to expose the two solar panels to sunlight
Step 2: Check the green LED indicator to ensure the Solar Gorilla is receiving adequate sunlight to power your device
Step 3: Enjoy free electricity while away being off the grid
For Battery Storage, add the Power Gorilla Powerpack or Mini Gorilla Powerpack
Apple Macbook Users: The PowerGorilla can be used with Macbook, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air; you will need Apple MagSafe Airplane Adapter
What Does It Charge?
USB powered devices
Cell phones, MP3 players, game consoles etc
12Volt DC appliances
- Two (2) charging sockets (20V socket and standard 5V USB socket); Charge your laptop and cell phone simultaneously
- Green LED charging indicator let you now when you have adequate sunlight
- Unique portable fold up design protects your solar panels when stored
- Slot to allow SolarGorilla to be suspend or attached to vehicle or tent
- Ultra light & robust portable solar charger – weighing 1.5lbs
- Durable: Tough rubberized casing; Water resistant
What's In the Box?
(1) Solar Gorilla Solar Laptop Charger
(1) Neoprone zip case
(1) 15 connector pack: 8 male notebook connectors and 9 connectors tips for mobile phones
(1) Mini USB, Mirco USB and Female USB connectors
(1) 6.5 ft (2 metre) USB extension cable
(1) 6.5 ft (2 metre) PowerGorilla/laptop charging cable
(1) 12V Car Socket included for easy connection for increase compatibility
Warranty and Quick start guide
Solar Gorilla User Manual
Solar Gorilla Data Sheet